If you have text messaging on a web-enabled phone, then you can sign up for Target mobile coupons. These coupons are Target store coupons, so you can stack a manufacturer’s coupon with them. To use your mobile coupons, you pull them up on your phone at checkout and have the cashier scan the bar code. Sign up now and your first set of coupons will arrive 1-2 weeks after you sign up.
The following coupons expire 9/28
- $1/1 Market Pantry lunch meat tub
- $1/2 Facial Skin Care items (St. Ives, Simple or Ponds)
- 50% off Photofinishing item
- BOGO FREE Snickers king size or Snickers PB chocolate bar with purchase of Snickers Minis bars
- $5/2 JKY by Jockey Men’s Underwear items
- $3/1 L’Oreal Anti-aging facial skin care item
- $3/1 Designer Cosmetics item (Jemma Kidd, NP set or Pixi)
- $3/1 Biotrue Contact Lens Solution
- $2/1 Sonia Kashuk Cosmetic item
- $1.25/2 Market Pantry Chunky or Homestyle canned soup
The first deal I see is the Sonia Kashuk Cosmetic item deal. My store has the following:
Sonia Kashuk Spoolie Eyebrow and Eyelash Brush $1.99 – $2.99
Use $2/1 Target Mobile Coupon
FREE after coupon
If you’ve signed up for mobile coupons and did NOT receive your text message, simply text OFFERS to 827438 and your coupons will be resent.
Find more Target deals here.
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.