Zaycon Fresh, my very favorite meat company, is coming later this month with boneless, skinless chicken breast! And you know how much I love saving money on groceries, so I found an amazing discount for you!
Use the code BL20 at checkout and get boneless, skinless chicken breast from Zaycon Fresh for just $1.36 per pound. Yes, I’m serious.
Okay, I know it’s a little overwhelming to bring 40 pounds of raw chicken into your home, so I found a plan to help you turn that chicken into a freezer full of meals!
Here’s how to get 24 dinners in the freezer for less than $180 (making each dinner between $7 and $8):
2. Click “Shop by Location” to find the nearest delivery location.
3. Order a 40-pound box of boneless, skinless chicken breast.
4. Use the code BL20 at checkout to save 20% off your entire first order (you should pay $54.08 for each box after the discount code). You can purchase more than the chicken and the 20% off code will work.
5. Head to MyFreezEasy and purchase the All Chicken Recipes Plan for $7.
Now that you have your chicken ordered and your meal plan purchased, it’s time to prepare for delivery day!
- Print out your All Chicken Recipes Plan from MyFreezEasy.
- Go through the shopping list and cross off the ingredients you already have in your pantry.
- Go shopping for the remaining ingredients the day before or the morning of your chicken delivery.
I absolutely love having already-prepared meals sitting in my freezer. And I especially love following an already-prepared plan which is what you get with MyFreezEasy’s All Chicken Recipes Plan.
1. 12 recipes (you’ll make two of each recipe= 24 meals)
2. Shopping lists for all the other ingredients you’ll need to prep the meals
3. Step-by-step instructions for BOTH “ingredient prep” and “freezer meal prep”
So all you have to do is print off the instructions, go shopping for ingredients, and assemble your meals on delivery day!
Here are the recipes included in the meal plan:
- Chicken Fajita Bake
- Bacon & Ranch Chicken
- Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo Bake
- Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Dutch Oven Italian Chicken & Potatoes
- Basil Balsamic Chicken
- Slow Cooker Butter Chicken
- Lightened Up Chicken Parmesan
- Greek Chicken Bake (pictured)
- Honey Sesame Chicken
- Slow Cooker Italian Chicken & Potatoes
- Chicken & Ranch Macaroni
So, let’s do this! Let’s get some meals in the freezer!
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.