It’s Hip to Save has come up with a great scenario using the Walgreens $5/$25 coupon good today and tomorrow. Remember that your total with this coupon must be $25 after all manufacturer’s and Walgreens store coupons, so your total OOP will be $20+.
Buy the following items:
- 3 Theraflu Nighttime ($4 each) = $12
- Vaseline Sheer Infusion Lotion = $6.99
- Gillette Fusion MVP Manual or Power Razor System = $8.99
- Emergen-C Booster = $3.49
- Robitussin DM To Go 2 pk = $2.49
- Chapstick Fresh Effects = $2.99
Use the following coupons:
- $2/1 Theraflu Walgreens store coupon from Healthy Savings Coupon Booklet — register will deduct $6
- $1.50/1 Vaseline coupon from here or here: IE or Firefox
- $4/1 Gillette coupon from 9/27 P&G insert
Total = $25.45
- Use $5/$25 Walgreens store coupon
Pay $20.45 OOP & get the following Register Rewards:
- $8 (Theraflu)
- $6 (Gillette)
- $6.99 (Vaseline)
- $3.49 (Emergen-C)
- $2.49 (Robitussin)
- $2.99 (Chapstick)
FREE with $9.51 overage after coupons & RRs
Leave a comment with any scenarios you come up with to make some money at Walgreens. Be sure to check out our weekly deal post here.
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.