UPDATE AS OF MARCH 25, 2020: PRIME PANTRY IS NOT CURRENTLY ACCEPTING NEW ORDERS
For those of you who are well versed in Amazon Prime Pantry and JUST WANT TO GET TO THE DEALS ALREADY, we have created bookmarks below that will take you directly to the deals you are looking for. If you want to start at the top of all deals, click on the Monthly Promotions bookmark. If you are new, read on friend.
We have placed quite a few Amazon Prime Pantry orders and been thoroughly impressed. Groceries delivered to our door? You mean we don’t have to drag our children to the store for hot sauce because Costco doesn’t carry it and have to say no approximately 972 times to candy, chips, Tic Tacs, weird plastic toys, cereal in the shape of sugar and break up a wrestling match in the produce department?
But YOU say repeatedly:
- Where are these deals you speak of?
- I don’t want to pay shipping on Amazon!
- What in the blasted heck is Prime Pantry?
- I have this weird credit for Amazon Prime Pantry. What do I do with it?
This new feature on the blog will do the work for you. We will round up the best deals from their HUGE list of participating Prime Pantry items in one place, updated monthly. We will notate everything you need to know about the item you are buying and we will only include something in the round-up if we truly feel like it is a deal worth buying.
What is Prime Pantry?
Prime Pantry allows Amazon Prime members to shop for household essentials in popular pack sizes that are cost prohibitive to ship for free. All you have to do is add a Prime Pantry item to your cart, and you’re on your way to filling your box. Pantry items come in great low prices and you can often find coupons for additional savings.
While Prime Pantry items used to be measured by the percentage of a box they would fill (and you would pay shipping per box), the program has changed. All orders of $35 or more are shipped free, regardless of how many boxes it requires. Under $35, you will pay a flat rate shipping charge of $5.99. (Non-Prime members can still shop Prime Pantry, but will pay $5.99 shipping on all orders)
If you’re close to $35 and need to add a few items to your cart, this page of Prime Pantry items has sections based on the dollar amount. Starting at items under $2!
When would I want to use Prime Pantry?
- Anytime there is a promotion! (high value coupons, extra discounts)
- Tuesdays. Or Fridays. Or Mondays. Just because going to the store sounds hard and Prime Pantry has good prices on the stuff you need.
- After having a new baby or a surgery that lays you up for awhile and makes getting to the store harder than usual
- When hosting company or having a party and you can order essentials ahead of time
- When traveling and renting a house or suite, have groceries delivered the day you arrive!
Quick Tips for Shopping
- Create a shopping list or lists that you can easily add straight to your cart (examples: monthly essentials, holiday, travel)
- Under Your Pantry Store, quickly shop past purchases for items bought regularly
- Shop Themed Boxes that Prime Pantry has put together (Paleo, organic, weekend, on the go)
Last updated: March 10th, 2020
CHANGES TO MONTHLY PROMOTION
Prime Pantry used to run a discount where if you bought five QUALIFYING items (not all Prime Pantry items qualified), you’d get a percent off discount. They’ve made it even easier for us!
Add 5 Prime Pantry items to your cart, save 5% automatically. No promo code needed. AND:
- Add 10 items to your cart, save 10%
You can use this discount as many times as you’d like, you will just receive a max of 10% off per single order.
ALL ADDITIONAL DEALS
RED – Notates a price drop
GREEN – Notates a new product or deal
- Nivea for Men Active Clean Body Wash just $3.76
- Suave Professionals Shampoo Rosemary Mint just $3.94
- Suave Essentials Shampoo Daily Clarifying just $1.94
- Q-Tips Cotton Swabs (375 ct) just $2.42
- Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush Full Head (6 ct) just $3.99 or $.66 each
- Seventh Generation Free & Clear Baby Wipes (64 ct) just $2.78
- Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers (size 2, 29 ct) just $8.27
- Jell-O Berry Blue Gelatin Dessert Mix just $.77
- Barilla Pasta Farfalle (16 oz) just $1.28
- Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup (24 oz) just $2.28
- Jet Puffed Jumbo Marshmallows just $2.99
- Jet Puffed Vanilla Marshmallow Bits just $1.59
- Jet Puffed Mini Marshmallows (10 oz) just $1.18
- Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix (18 oz) just $2.24
- Betty Crocker Fudge Brownie Mix Family Size just $1
- Betty Crocker Rich & Creamy Frosting Chocolate (16 oz) just $1.50
- Krusteaz Wild Blueberry Muffin Mix just $1.84
- 365 Everyday Value Baking Soda (16 oz) just $.99
- Reynolds Baking Cups Foil (32 ct) just $1.12
- Hershey’s Special Dark Cocoa Powder (8 oz) just $2.98
- Old El Paso Original Taco Seasoning Mix (1 oz) just $0.87
- Kellogg’s Rice Krispies Treats (16 ct) just $3.68 or $.23 each
- GoGo squeeZ Applesauce Pouches (12 ct) just $5.98 or $.49 each
- Del Monte Fruit Refreshers Snack Cups Grapefruit & Oranges (2 cups) just $2.10 after coupon
- Doritos Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips Party Size just $3.48
- Rold Gold Tiny Twists Pretzels (16 oz) just $2.53 after coupon
- Simply Cheetos Puffs White Cheddar Cheese Snacks just $2.68 after coupon
- Smartfood Popcorn Sour Cream & Onion (7 oz) just $2.98
- Baken-ets Traditional Fried Pork Skins just $1.99
- Sensible Portions Garden Veggie Straws Cheddar Cheese (7 oz) just $2.79
- Oreo Chocolate Cookie Snack Packs (18 ct) just $4.54 or $.25 each
- Skittles Flavor Mash-Ups Wild Berry and Tropical Candy (9 oz) just $1.98
- Jolly Rancher Cinnamon Fire Candy (13 oz) just $2.48
- Ice Breakers Duo Grape Cool Mints just $2.29
- Hershey’s Cookies ‘n’ Creme Dipped Pretzels (8.5 oz) just $3.23
- Crystal Light Strawberry Lemonade Liquid Drink Mix just $2.98
- Capri Sun Pacific Cooler Juice Drink (10 ct) just $2.22
- AmazonFresh Donut Cafe Medium Roast Whole Bean Coffee just $5.99
- Celestial Seasonings Sleepy Time Tea Peach (20 ct) just $2.80
- Celestial Seasonings Mint Magic Herbal Tea (20 ct) just $2.75
- Lipton Green Tea Bags Orange Passionfruit Jasmine (20 ct) just $2.24
- Belvita Breakfast Biscuits Cranberry Orange just $2.77
- Nature Valley Almond Butter Granola Cups (5 ct) just $3.69
- Nature Valley Biscuits with Almond Butter just $2.95
- Kellogg’s Nutri-Grain Apple Cinnamon Bars (16 ct) just $3.92 or $.24 each
- Corn Chex Gluten Free Cereal just $2.44
- Food Should Taste Good Multigrain Bean Chips (5.5 oz) just $2.29
- Food Should Taste Good Tortilla Chips Kimchi just $2.29
- Food Should Taste Good Tortilla Chips Multigrain just $2.79
- Bear Naked Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Granola Bites just $3.29
- Method Foaming Hand Wash Sea Minerals (10 oz) just $2.99
- Seventh Generation Dish Liquid Free & Clear (25 oz) just $2.88
- Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner Rosemary just $3.95
- Glade Jar Candle Air Freshener Sheer Vanilla Embrace just $2.98
Click here to check out all the Prime Pantry options.
Prices are subject to change at any time and without notice.