Looking for an easy way to save big on your car maintenance? Frugal Living NW has teamed up with America’s Best Car Care Program to offer EIGHT full-service oil changes at a local auto shop for just $59
! This makes each oil change less than $7.50 plus you get tons of additional services on your car for FREE with our special Oil Change Card special. And, if you purchase your card by July 3, we’ll send you a $10 Amazon Gift Card!
Each Oil Change Card includes the following:
- Eight full-service oil changes
- Two of each of the following: tire rotations, air-conditioning inspections and recharges, brake inspections, and radiator/coolant flushes
- Two 30-minute sets of labor on additional repairs, two computerized check-engine light scans, and two starting- and charging-system analyses
- Plus additional discounts on service and repairs
We currently have cards for several locations in the Portland Metro and Puget Sound areas, including:
- NE Portland (Rich’s Auto Repair)
- Clackamas (Top Gear Auto Worx)
- Oregon City (Top Gear Auto Worx)
- Oregon City (Pro Autmotive)
- Milwaukie (New Kid on the Block Auto Care)
- Gig Harbor (Bridgeview Automotive)
- Bonney Lake (Doble Enterprises Complete Auto Care)
- Tenino (Dan Hansen’s Valley Repair)
- Olympia (Olympia Automotive & Transmission)
Here’s an example of the additional services included (please note that specific services vary by card, but each one includes eight full-service oil changes):
Your Oil Change Card expires in two years and can be used on different cars if you’d like. We’ve even “gifted” single oil changes to friends and family in need by just letting them use the card!
My husband and I have purchased these cards for well over ten years and have had great experiences at several different auto shops throughout the Portland area. We use our Oil Change Card for all of our oil changes and have also used the additional services to inspect brakes, get the tires rotated, wheels aligned, headlights aligned, used car inspection, plus others over the last decade. It’s also a great opportunity to try out a new local shop at a super low price.
Auto shops participate in this program to get exposure to new customers and work to earn future business by providing excellent customer service.
These cards are regularly priced at $279.95, but you’ll only pay $59 plus get a $10 Amazon Gift Card by purchasing directly through Frugal Living NW.
- Cards expire two years from the date of purchase.
- Limit two free services per visit and an appointment is required. You must present the card to the auto shop with each appointment. Lost or destroyed cards will not be replaced.
- Your Oil Change Card will be mailed within 10 business days to the mailing address you provide during the PayPal process (make sure the mailing address in your PayPal account is current!). Please be patient as we are manually sending the cards.
- Additional services vary by location, but all cards include eight full-service oil changes.
- The shop may charge an extra fee for synthetic oil, diesel oil or for vehicles that need more than 5 quarts. Extra fee for replacement fluid with coolant flush.
- The card is transferable and can be used on multiple cars.
- Card valid only for location selected during checkout.
Directions on how to order your Oil Change Card:
1. Select the shop location from the dropdown menu below and enter the email address you’d like your Amazon Gift Card sent to.
2. Click “Add to Cart.” You will be taken to PayPal (you don’t need a PayPal account to checkout, just a credit/debit card). Make sure the shop is correct when you get to PayPal as it sometimes gets wonky and defaults to the NE Portland location.
3. Proceed through checkout.
Please note the cards will be mailed to your PayPal shipping address.
Ready to get oil changes for the next two years at just $7.50 each?
The photos pictured on this page are of our personal card. Your card will probably look a bit different.