I am thrilled to have installed a new feature for my readers — the Frugal Living NW Coupon Database!
You no longer have to leave this site to search for a particular coupon: Sunday insert, store, eCoupon, printable coupons and rebate forms. Look in the navigation bar right under the FLNW logo. Hover your mouse over “Coupon” and then click on “Coupon Database.”
Here are some great features with the new database:
- Multiple Search Functionality: You can search for one coupon or multiple coupons in one search. Just type the word or words (separated with a comma, no space) in the search box and hit return. All the coupons that match that description will be listed. There will be a link for all printable and eCoupons.
- Search by Coupon Source: You can narrow your search by what type of coupon you’re looking for.
- Expiration Dates: Each coupon’s expiration date is listed so you don’t go searching for a worthless piece of paper.
- Suggest a Coupon: If you have a coupon that is not listed, you can submit it to be included in the database.
- Report: If you find a coupon is no longer available or valid, just click “report” and it will be removed.
I suggest you bookmark the database so you can easily find it when you’re preparing for a shopping trip.
Please play around with the new database and let me know what you think!
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.