The new Wellness+ Plenti program is under way at Rite Aid and it is super easy to use! If you were a current Wellness+ member, you should have received a new Plenti card in the mail. If you were not a Wellness+ member, you can easily sign up in store. Once you are signed up for a new card or have had your Wellness+ card linked to your new Plenti card, you are ready to earn Plenti points.
To redeem your Plenti points, you will need to finish registering your card online. You should receive an email with a link to registration and it only takes a few minutes to answer a couple of questions. Super easy!
Plenti points can be used for savings at Rite Aid or other participating retailers like Macy’s, Exxon, Mobil and more. AT&T, American Express and Nationwide Insurance are earn-only partners in the program, which means you can’t redeem points, only earn them.
A few key points about the program:
- 100 points = $1 savings on a future order
- Points can be redeemed starting at 6 AM the following day (just like +UPs)
- Minimum 200 points required to redeem for $2 savings at Rite Aid
- 1000 points = at least $10 in savings at participating retailers
- Customers have option to use points and/or how many to use (through pin pad at checkout)
- Points can be earned on a transaction where points are used (just like +UPs)
- Points can be used toward taxes (unlike +UPs)
- Points are good for at least two years (no more expired +UPs)
- Gold/silver/bronze status will still be earned through points (up to 20% off shelf price at Rite Aid)
For more information and additional graphics, check out I Heart Rite Aid.
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.