We will be continuously updating our HUGE list of current Amazon Prime Pantry deals, but we wanted to make things even simpler.
If you are the type of person who just wants to be told what to buy and when or if lists are just too overwhelming, we will be putting together a shopping scenario for you. We will tell you what to buy to fill up your box and maximize your shipping cost (or even how to get free shipping) and you can add or remove items as you need.
For more information on Amazon Prime Pantry as a service and how to use it, check out our full list of deals.
Amazon Prime Pantry Mrs. Meyer’s Shopping Scenario
5 qualifying items for automatic free shipping (full list here):
- Mrs. Meyer’s Liquid Dish Soap Bluebell (16 oz) just $3.39 (4% of box)
- (2) Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day Liquid Hand Soap Parsley (12.5 oz) just $3.03 (3.2% of box)
- Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day Dryer Sheets Lavender (80 ct) just $4.17 (1.6% of box)
- Mrs. Meyer’s Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner Lavender (16 oz) just $3.69 (4.4% of box)
Total spent: $17.31 + tax (shipping is FREE!)
Total box fill: 16.4%
If you have a $5 No-Rush Shipping credit from over the holidays, your total price will drop to $12.31 + tax. This makes each item just $2.46 with FREE shipping!
You can continue to add items that you need to fill your box up to 100% before being charged for a second box. You are getting free shipping with this box, so it is a great idea to add more items. This scenario is just to give you an idea on how to maximize your savings.
Click here for the full list of Amazon Prime Pantry deals to round out your shopping list.
Prices are subject to change at any time and without notice.
More ways to save at Amazon:
- Best Amazon Toy Deals — A monster list of the very best deals on toys, games, books, and more for kids of all ages
- FREE 30-day trial of Amazon Prime
- More Amazon deals
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.