I realized that it’s been quite awhile since we’ve posted about our new review service. If you love to try out new products at a gigantic discount, keep reading!
Last summer I shared an awesome opportunity for all of you to try out a newly launched product on Amazon at a significant discount. I simply cannot believe how successful that deal was — you all went bonkers over it! After much discussion with my husband, who is also about to launch his own product (seriously, he’s manufacturing and launching a real-life product), we’ve decided to get real with this idea and start Premium Review Services, a concierge review management service that connects entrepreneurial manufacturers with dedicated reviewers. Honestly, it’s a perfect fit for us. My husband knows exactly what an entrepreneur needs to successfully launch his or her product on Amazon and I have thousands of readers who love a great deal. Total match!
Here’s how Premium Review Services works: We hook-up with manufacturers who are launching new products on Amazon. These guys will offer a gigantic discount on a limited number of their new products in exchange for reviewers posting a timely, honest review on Amazon. They are not big corporations or overseas manufacturers — they are individual men and women trying to start a new business to support their families and are looking for people to help them launch their product.
Joining the PRS Review Team is absolutely free and the product that you will review will either be free or at a substantial discount off the regular selling price (typically 80-95% off). This is what the process looks like on your end (the reviewer):
1. You get an email with a launch product, including what it is and how much it will cost you (or if it’s free).
2. You decide if you want to review it. If you don’t, you delete the email. If you do, you let us know and we will give you the limited code to use when you purchase the item on Amazon.
3. You order the product. All the products are shipped directly from Amazon and qualify for Amazon Prime and Amazon Super Saver Shipping.
4. You receive the product and use it.
5. You post your honest, unbiased review on Amazon in a timely manner (within 14 days of receiving the product).
The product is yours to do whatever you want with it. This is a great way to be able to try out some cool new stuff for free or super, duper cheap.
We are still looking for people to review a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 case — if you or someone in your household has a Note 4 and would like to get a sturdy case for $1, please email us at premiumreviewservices.com right away!
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.