Fred Meyer has released a new Friends & Family Pass! This is your chance to save on top of sale, clearance, and other Fred Meyer store coupons — just like the Fred Meyer Associates! The pass is valid Sunday, November 27 – Thursday, December 1, 2016. You can print the pass HERE or just show it on your smart phone when you check out.
- 20% all apparel, shoes, cosmetics, accessories
- 15% off all home (home, school supplies, toys, sporting goods, auto, garden)
- 10% off all Private Brand food (Fred Meyer, Kroger, Private Selection, Big K, Simple Truth, Country Oven, Mountain Dairy)
- 10% off all Nutrition Center items
- 10% off home electronics (does not seem to exclude iPad and Kindle hardware)
- 20% off fine jewelry
- 10% off clearance jewelry, diamond solitaire, rings, earrings
You can (and should) use this coupon along with the Fred Meyer store coupons released today that are valid through tomorrow (11/28):
- Savings Certificate — Save up to $30 when you spend $150 on any mix of home electronics, music, movies and video games and save
- Save $30 on any notebook PC, Streambook or Chromebook (priced $229.99 and up)
- Save 20% off all video game software
There are also a couple of Bonus Coupons released today that are valid all week. You can print those coupons HERE.
- Save 10% on Home (includes toys)
- Save 15% on Apparel, Shoes, and Accessories
Phew. That’s a lot of coupons!
Find more Fred Meyer deals here. Get the exhaustive list of Fred Meyer coupon match-ups with a printable list feature here.
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.
Thanks for sharing. I’ll test it Tuesday to see if it works in conjunction with senior day discount.
Angela Davis says
I’m almost certain that it does. Let me know what deals you find!
Thanks for sharing this cpn. I don’t believe I got one in my email.
I got milk and OJ Tues for $.80 each, combining F&F with senior pricing.
Plus a free Snickers Tree and a Starburst storybook from online freebies.
And a container of raspberries for $1.25.
The cashier was impressed with my low total of $2.85, and more impressed when I gave him the quarterly rewards rebate cpn and it came to $0!