If you have text messaging on a web-enabled phone, sign up for Target mobile coupons. These coupons are Target store coupons, so you can stack a manufacturer’s coupon with them.
The following coupons expire January 23, 2015:
- $5 off $25 jewelry or accessories purchase
- $5 off $25 Liz Lange for Target maternity purchase
- $2.50/1 Lamisil item (30 g cream or 4.2 anti-fungal spray)
- $2 off $5 Bausch & Lomb eye care – Boston, Biotrue, Renu & more
- $1.50 off $10 Up & Up bath tissue purchase
- $1.50 off $7 Up & Up school or office supplies purchase
- $1/2 Up & Up laundry additives or detergents
- $1,50/2 Grilled & Ready or Anytizers frozen items
- $1/1 Pre-packaged bread (Canyon Bakehouse, Simply Balanced & more)
- $.75/1 Simply Balanced dried fruit (excludes single-serving size)
To use your mobile coupons, you pull them up on your phone at checkout and have the cashier scan the bar code. Sign up now and your first set of coupons will arrive in 1-2 weeks. If you’ve signed up for mobile coupons and did NOT receive your text message, simply text OFFERS to 827438 and your coupons will be resent.
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.