Whole Foods is offering 30 stems for just $9.99 this Friday, March 7! That is a fantastic deal for tulips. What a great way to celebrate the upcoming arrival of Spring. Surprise someone with the gift tulips and a coffee. It’s sure to brighten anyone’s day.
Here are some tips for tulips:
- After buying tulips, cut the stem ends on an angle and place in clean, cold water.
- Arrange tulips with or without twigs and remove any leaves that fall below the water line. Remember that the tulips will grow taller.
- Use fresh, cold water with no additives to help them live longer.
- Use a tall vase to support the growing stems or cut shorter for use in smaller containers.
- Tulips prefer the cold, so keep them in a cool spot away from bright lights and heat.
Head to Whole Foods this Friday to pick up 30 stems of tulips for just $9.99.
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.