Wouldn’t life be great if your kids just ate the food you put in front of them?
If you’re tired of the short order cook thing or the constant conflict over food thing, I have a little something’ for you.
Katie Kimball, the teacher behind the Kids Cook Real Food eCourse, is sharing some tips on raising healthy (adventurous!) eaters and dealing with picky ones with her FREE live online workshop:
Katie will show us:
- 7 proven strategies to make family mealtimes peaceful, even if you have picky eaters
- 3 choices to give your kids that will make healthy food a reality in your house
- 2 way-too-common ways parents sabotage dinner without even realizing it
- The snack time rule that will be your new best friend
- The biggest mistake parents make when inviting their kids into the kitchen…and how to avoid it.
Plus WHEN YOU ATTEND LIVE, you’ll get access to a free video teaching kids of any age to use knives safely. Over 20,000 families have used this class to teach kids knife safety and techniques. I’m so excited that you get a chance too (it’s usually part of a $20 set of 5 videos)!
There are three workshop times (same class so choose the one that fits your schedule best):
- Tuesday, Feb. 27 at 4:00 pm PST
- Tuesday, Feb. 27 at 7:00 pm PST
- Saturday, March 3 at 1:00 pm PST
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.