Are you tired of living paycheck to paycheck, knowing that you’re one unexpected expense away from financial disaster?
Are you frustrated with how much you’re spending every month and believe you could be spending it more wisely?
And are you tired of all the stress and conflict over your finances?
There is hope.
I’m thrilled to announce that we’re opening the doors to our flagship money management course, Master Your Budget, for a very short time.
This is a topic that I am incredibly passionate about and one that my husband and I have been personally living for over a decade.
What I share in the Master Your Budget course is what has allowed our family to:
- Four months of expenses saved in our emergency fund
- A robust savings account that we use to pay for one-time, yearly, and unexpected expenses
- Two fully funded retirement accounts
- Zero arguments about money
- Zero debt
- Complete peace about where our family is going financially
I want the same for you and your family.
The Master Your Budget course will show you exactly how to create and live on a monthly cash flow plan. It’s a plan that will guide you to creating a foundation where your hard-earned income can finally help you achieve your financial goals. It’s a plan where YOU are in control of how your money is spent.
You will learn how to get out of debt once and for all, establish a healthy emergency fund, build a robust savings for future purchases and expenses, and, most importantly, experience financial peace in your home.
Who is this course for?
- Those of you in debt and have collectors hassling you day and night
- Those of you living paycheck-to-paycheck, constantly juggling what bill is going to get paid this month and what company can wait until next
- Those of you struggling to live on one income and those of you who are dreaming of the day when you can quit work and come home to your babies
- Those of you living on a fixed income, trying to deal with increased expenses
- Those of you living comfortably but you know you could be more intentional with your money
- Those of you completely out of debt and looking forward to a comfortable retirement and a life of radical generosity.
Can you tell? I think this course is for each and every one of you. Because we ALL have income that we have been called to manage well, regardless of the amount — we just need a method to handle it.
Let me show you exactly how to use your income to achieve your financial goals.
The Master Your Budget course registration is open for just a few days and the course begins Monday, May 1.
And make sure you check out the replay of last week’s webinar, 5 Keys to Making a Budget that Actually Works. It will be available until Tuesday evening!
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.