Star Wars Gift Guide
With the release of Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Rogue One and Star Wars: The Last Jedi, we have a brand new generation of Star Wars fans coming out of the woodwork. There is a certain 9-year old in this house that lives, breathes and thinks he lives in the world of Star Wars. We already bought tickets to Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker for the release in December!
So these gift recommendations come from hours and hours of Mama listening to all the details and all the stories and basically all the Star Wars things.
2. Star Wars The Force Awakens Chewbacca Electronic Mask — Worn like a regular mask, but when you open your mouth, you roar like Chewbacca. Seriously, the funniest thing you will ever see.
3. Roommates Star Wars Classic Peel and Stick Wall Decals — Can be removed and reapplied with no residue, includes 31 decals!
4. Star Wars Activity Books – Super fun and colorful activity books ranging from preschool to 2nd grade. Writing, alphabet, math skills and more.
5. Revell SnapTite Build & Play Star Wars The Last Jedi Millennium Falcon — Very reasonably priced and gets great reviews! 19-piece model kit with battle sounds and lights.
6. Star Wars The Force Awakens Kylo Ren Extendable Lightsaber — No Star Wars fan worth his salt can be without a lightsaber. This one has been tried and tested by a very rambunctious and imaginative little boy. If you are a Light Side fan, grab this Luke Skywalker lightsaber.
7. Star Wars Pillow Buddy — Available in Darth Vader, or Chewbacca.
8. Star Wars Character Encyclopedia — This has also been tried and tested by a sweet 8-year old and it is THE ONLY STAR WARS BOOK YOU’LL EVER NEED. Seriously, every character, from the well-known to the totally obscure and in alphabetical order for easy searching.
9. Band-Aid Star Wars Assorted Bandages — Perfect stocking stuffer!
10. LEGO Star Wars Phonics Boxed Set — Comes with 10 shorts books and 2 workbooks, perfect for your budding reader! Focuses on short and long vowel sounds and are actually pretty funny and engaging.
12. Star Wars Bladebuilders Jedi Master Lightsaber — Build, customize and change up your own lightsaber creations. Gets almost exclusively fantastic reviews! More expensive than the lightsaber shown above, but this can be customized over and over again and has lights and sounds.
12. LEGO Star Wars Sets — SO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM. Filter by age and price to find what suits you. These are classics for your LEGO fan.
13. Star Wars Classic 50″ x 60″ Throw — Tons of different designs and very affordable!
14. Perplexus Star Wars Death Star — Perplexus mazes are quite possibly the coolest toys ever made. They are 3D puzzles where you navigate a small ball or object through a maze inside a big plastic ball. Hours and hours of entertainment, perfect for car rides. This Death Star has lights and sounds and you navigate an X-Wing Starfighter through the maze.
15. Star Wars Bop It Game — Even though this game is endlessly irritating for parents, this version is pretty fun with the real voices of R2-D2 and C-3PO.
For a fun family gift idea, check out this Darth Vader and Family 2020 Wall Calendar, based off the wildly popular (and super funny) books Darth Vader and Son and Vader’s Little Princess by Jeffrey Brown.
Looking for more gift ideas?
Find more Gift Guides here.
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.