Menu Plan by reader Linda from Bellevue, WA.
I love to read, cook, eat, and spend time with my family. I’m a self taught cook. My mom did not enjoy cooking and probably hoped I would have a chef when I got older. I’m always learning how to improve my skills.
We’re a household of three adults: my husband, my dad, and me. My Dad is a diabetic so most of my meals are low carb (under 50 carbs a meal). We’re also trying to eat more whole foods. I work full-time, so I also love quick meals and my Crockpot. I also love to save money by buying in bulk.
Here’s what’s for dinner at my house this week:
- Breakfast: Hard boiled eggs, Blueberry Muffins, sliced apples
- Lunch: Ham and cheese wraps, 1/2 baked sweet potato
- Dinner: Hamburger Stroganoff served with either quinoa or quinoa pasta, steamed green beans
- Breakfast: Breakfast burrito with ham, sliced apples
- Lunch: Tuna salad pita sandwiches
- Dinner: Lime And Coconut Chicken served over mashed cauliflower
- Breakfast: Hard boiled eggs, blueberry muffins, oranges
- Lunch: Leftover Lime and Coconut Chicken over quinoa, steamed green beans
- Dinner: Hamburger Steak with Onions and Gravy served over mashed cauliflower with green bean almondine
- Breakfast: Greek yogurt with granola
- Lunch: Egg salad pita sandwiches
- Dinner: Orange Glazed Turkey Meatballs, 1/2 baked sweet potato
Breakfast: Overnight Orange French Toast (combine 2 cups milk, 1/2 cup half and half, 1 cup white sugar, 1 Tbs vanilla extract, 1 Tbs orange extract, 6 eggs to make a custard, pour over sliced bread in a casserole dish. In the morning place in 400 degree oven for 35-40 minutes until cooked) drizzled with maple syrup
Lunch: Egg salad with pita chips, sliced apples
Dinner: Beef Barley Stew in the Crockpot
We’d love to feature some of YOUR menu plans! Go here to find instructions on how to submit your plan and have it published on Frugal Living NW!
What are you making for dinner this week? Be sure to leave a link to any recipes in the comments!
This post may contain affiliate links. See the disclosure policy for more information.